In addition to the accelerating global warming emergency, humanity is facing its greatest evolutionary challenge, the simultaneous worsening of all of the following major global crises.
2. rising global resource depletion,
3. escalating pollution of lands, air, and waters.
4. loss of biodiversity,
5. growing economic inequality, social and racial injustice, hunger, and poverty.
6. increasing global economic instabilities,
7. escalating regional and international terrorism, conflicts, and war,
8. mass climate and other crises-driven migrations,
9: resolving the current COVID-19 global pandemic, the inevitable future COVID-19 like pandemics, and other new and old disease epidemics that will likely occur every decade,
10. increasing political instability and collapsing governments, And
11. our failure to evolve effective global governance.
How we manage these global crises will determine humanity's survival and the quality of life in the future. (For a full description of each of these 12 critical global challenges, click here.)
Our Biggest Goal
Our biggest goal is to inspire millions of Evolutioneers who will work wisely to lessen and resolve these global crises and create a more equitable, sustainable, and thriving future for all!
Evolutioneers will do this by using an approach that is:
1. rational and science grounded,
2. big-picture informed and evolutionary,
3. based on universal values, and,
4. informed by the healthy values of your own personal spirituality, (for those of a spiritual nature.)
To achieve our goal, we are forced to prioritize our actions to deal with the greatest single and immediate disruptor and threat multiplier of the 21st-century, our accelerating global warming emergency.
We invite you to explore Universe Spirit to learn, adapt, evolve, and thrive through the current worsening of our 12 current global crises, which, unfortunately, we will have to endure and survive to create a better world for all.
(As your first act as an Evolutioneer, Please sign our time-critical global warming emergency petition to get our politicians into action before it is too late!)